by Alan Wong
Ein Buch mit weißen Blättern, die einen so genannten Svengalischnitt haben, ähnlich wie beim bekannten Malbuchtrick für Kinder.
Jetzt aber können Sie den Inhalt des Buches selbst bestimmen und es z. B. in der Mental-Magie einsetzen.
Ein Buch mit vielen Möglicheiten.
The Svengali Note Book looks like an ordinary blank note book with a plain black cover.
However, it is constructed in a way such that all the pages in the book have alternate long and short pages at the long edge of the book, from front to end. It will work the same way as a Svengali deck of playing cards, in which you can achieve forcing and changing anything by customizing your own book, and so much more:
• Forcing: You can force any objects, pictures, words, numbers, symbols, colors, shapes, cards, dates, names, as you want to customize for your effect.
• Prediction: If you can force anything planned, then you can prepare the predicted outcome and reveal it in ways you wanted. The last prediction box on your next Mental Epic does not always need to be a forced card.
• Mathematical Tricks: Adapt a mathematical trick where you can force a specific number that looks randomly selected to get to your desired outcome, such as a magic square.
• Transformation: Change colors by drawing your own magic color book, make anything appear or disappear in the book.
• Mind Reading: Make your own book test with words, journals, drawings and be able to read minds of what the spectators are seeing.
These are only a few ideas of what you can do with the Svengali Note Book. The idea is to provide you with a blank canvas on a precision made gimmicked note book that looks ordinary.
YOU HAVE TOTAL CONTROL
Dimensions: 5.8 x 8.3 inches